Live Wire Consulting has experience with a wide variety of facilitation techniques and processes, adapting processes to changing situations and the needs of the group.
We are strong believers in developing working partnerships. We hold review sessions of our proposed process for the facilitated workshop with the sponsor to ensure both parties are fully ‘on-board’. We are always thinking of alternative action plans for each process step based on the possible outcomes of the previous task. Helping the group synthesize patterns and trends, identify root causes, and reach a consensus is what we are constantly working towards.
At Live Wire Consulting we have learned the power of using sub-groups for activities and then having the sub-groups share their results with the plenary group. We find in certain types of sessions, sub-grouping saves a tremendous amount of time, increases participation, evokes group creativity and keeps everyone highly engaged.
Our strategic planning exercise provides clients with short, medium and long term goals and objectives to fulfill their vision and mission, while maintaining their values. The process we use is as follows:
- Assessment – What are the views (community, employees and upper management)?
- Current State – Where are we today?
- Future State – What is the vision of where we want to be in 3 years (vision, mission, values and goals)?
- Barriers – What are the barriers in achieving the Future State?
- Strategies – How do we overcome these barriers (SMART objectives and strategies)?
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Monitoring – How are we progressing against the strategic plan (measurement indicators for evaluation and tracking purposes)?
Our clients span many industries: banking and financial services, government, regulatory health, not-for-profit, management consulting, food services, insurance, commercial real estate, and public relations. Below are some workshops that our clients have engaged us for:
- Virtual Annual General Meetings and Shareholder Meetings
- Virtual Mental Health for Nurses conference and Virtual Annual Domestic Violence Symposium
- Develop Strategic Plans
- Development of an Agreed to Action Plan to improve team performance
- Stakeholder Focus Group for a new intranet
- Development of Organizational Governance, including Roles and Responsibilities
- Team Interventions with Dysfunctional project teams to improve their project teamwork
- Defining of Business Requirements for Complex projects
- Development of an agreed to support process for a new multi-million dollar mutual fund application
- Consensus Building Process to determine if a service should be developed in-house or outsourced
Our facilitators have their Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF®) designation with the International Association of Facilitators.
Contact us so we can help facilitate your teams!